BROWN SUGAR LIME SHRIMP
8 large shrimp
1/2 tbsp of brown sugar
juice of 1/2 lime
Mrs. dash original Blend seasoning
green onions, sliced very thinly
1. In a skillet, heat about 1 tbsp of olive oil over medium heat.
2. While the oil is heating up, in a mixing boil, season shrimp with black pepper, paprika, and Mrs. dash seasoning. mix thoroughly.
3. Add the brown sugar, lime juice, and green onions to the bowl. Mix thoroughly, making sure to evenly coat each shrimp.
4. Add shrimp to the skillet, and cook for about 3 minutes on each side.
5. Remove from skillet, and Serve!
I hope you guys enjoy!♥️